Impress your guests, and yourself, with something they most likely have never had before: smoked cream cheese! You can feed a lot of people on a budget with smoked cream cheese and it’ll be sure to leave an impression on them. Follow along below for our take on a sweet, salty, and savory way to enjoy cream cheese!
- Two eight ounce packs of cream cheese
- Make sure to get the package full of fat
- A pan to smoke them in
- 2 tbsp of white sugar
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon
- Start by removing your cream cheese from the fridge
- Score the tops of each one
- This will allow more of the rub to penetrate the cheese
- Start your smoker up and set it to 200F
- Season your cream cheese with the sugar and cinnamon
- When your grill is to temp, place them in pan and onto grill
- Let the smoke roll for about two hours
- After two hours is up, remove from grill
- Enjoy this easy appetizer with crackers, graham crackers, or anything else you’d like to try!