We LOVE this recipe for a game day treat! Picture the perfect chicken wing but with MORE MEAT! Because, that’s always the problem, right? Chicken wings take a while to make and are always gone in a flash! THIS recipe right here will keep your guests and yourself satisfied even if the game goes into double overtime!
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
This couldn’t be any easier to make the best chicken drumsticks ever!
- Set your smoker to 375 degrees
- Pat your drumsticks dry
- Place them in a gallon sized storage bag
- Pour in the seasonings and shake the bag to coat the drumsticks
- Place on directly on grates in center of smoker
- Let them go until they reach 185 internal temperature
- This will cook a bit faster than the chicken rack method
- Remove from grill and enjoy