Great for parties, gatherings, and even meal prep; our smoked & shredded chicken will not only be a very easy smoke, but it’ll be extremely flavorful. We’ve used this shredded chicken recipe for sandwiches, poured it over crispy fries, and even mixed it with steamed vegetables for a healthy “busy-day” meal.
- Four boneless skinless chicken breasts
- You may also use chicken thighs; make sure they are boneless and skinless
- 42 ounces of cream of chicken soup
- Kosher salt
- A disposable foil pan large enough to hold the breasts and soup
When i see this is easy, i mean this is “step one, step two, and enjoy” kind of easy!
- Pat and dry your thawed chicken breasts
- Place them in foil pan
- Pour soup over the breasts
- Place on smoker at 225
- Let them smoke until 165 degrees internal temperature
- Remove from grill
- Let it sit at room temp for 15 minutes
- Shred the chicken, mix it all up, sprinkle some kosher salt on it, serve and enjoy!